We have the experience to support all aspects of nuclear cyber security program development and implementation, including cyber security risk assessments, design document review, security control analysis, and policy & procedure development.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Oversight of Multi-disciplined Teams
- Client Interface
- Project Coordination to Support NRC, and NERC/CIP Compliance
- NEI 08-09 & 13-10 Critical Digital Asset design assessments and required program re-assessments
- EPRI TAM Critical Digital Asset (CDA)
- Security Control Analysis/reviews
- CSP self-assessments or program enhancements
- NRC inspection readiness reviews
- Design Project support and Cyber Security Consulting
- Project Management or Oversight of Cyber Security Projects
- Design Project Implementation support
- Training and workforce development
Certifications currently held
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional-Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Security+ and have attended several SANS security engineer courses
- CSAT and CSIRT qualifications such as Cyber Security Specialist, IT Subject Matter Expert (SME), Engineering SME, SRO, and STA certifications.
- All of our Cyber Security consultants and specialists have held Nuclear Power Plant Access Clearance at several nuclear sites, and they are qualified to work with Safeguards Information as well as various client/site-specific requirements/groups.